Large backpack of the Vaude
brand with an ideal capacity for adventures and long trips.
The Skarvan 70 + 10 M / L
incorporates a resistant and durable fabric with a suspension system Tergolight Comfort
that provides an optimized distribution of the load, in addition ensures a fit of the individualized back length, increasing final comfort.
Meanwhile, its ergonomic design on the cargo straps helps create long-lasting comfort during long journeys.
Add a multitude of details, such as its padded belt with a water-repellent zip pocket, access to the main compartment through the upper and lower area, an adjustable load capacity thanks to a roll top
system and compression straps . This generates one of the most robust backpacks on the market with all the essential aspects for crossings and long trips.
- Design for long trekking routes with a heavy load.
- Expandable capacity of 70 + 10 liters.
- The top can be used as a separate backpack.
- Tergolight Comfort suspension system, adjustable length.
- Aluminum chassis.
- Ergonomically designed cargo straps.
- Compression straps.
- Padded belt with water repellent zip pocket.
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle.
- Rain cover.
- Roll top system, widens and adjusts the load capacity.
- Access to the main, upper and lower compartment.
- Elastic pocket on the side.
- Daisy chain on top for additional storage.
- Information panel for emergency situations.
- Dimensions of 92 x 33 x 31 cm.
- Eco-friendly manufacturing with the environment.
- Size M / L , approximate back length of 80-83 cm.
- Approximate weight of 2940 g.