Lightweight daypack for mountain activities. With 22 liter capacity, the Scopi 22 LW is a minimalist pack that fits like a glove and is ultra−light.
The lightweight: minimalist alpine backpack with roll closure for shorter mountain tours when every gram counts. Vaude's lightest touring backpack for mountaineering weighs less than 600 g. It’s made of lightweight, siliconized 40D ripstop and robust materials at the bottom and sides. The design was deliberately kept narrow for unrestricted movement. Superfluous technical features have been omitted in favor of low weight and a minimalist look. Features are paired to fast & light tours: the back is adjustable and, thanks to removable aluminum stays and padding, weight can be reduced even further. Of course, the pack can be effectively compressed down when it's empty. Poles or an ice axe can be attached at the front. The VAUDE Green Shape label stands for environmentally friendly, functional products made from sustainable materials.
- Molded padding stripes at back
- Two shapeable, lightweight aluminium stays for back stabilisation
- Aluminium bars removable to reduce weight
- Removable back padding doubles as seat cushion
- Roll closure for easy access
- Inner zip pocket
- Detachable top compression strap
- Side compression straps
- Lightweight siliconized fabric
- Reinforced bottom
- Lightweight buckles throughout
- Attachment point for ice tools
- Opening for hydration system