Lightweight 2−person expedition tent with reinforced dome design for fast ascents
Defy the wind with Vaude's lightweight 5th season tent in a reinforced dome construction for year−round use at high elevations or for expeditions.
Geodesic, extremely stable tent design which can also withstand snow drift and high wind speeds. The pole arches intersect at least three times, thus forming small, extremely stable power triangles.
Powerframe technology allows the tent to be pitched fast, even in strong wind and rain ? put the poles into the pole pockets and then clip the tent on ? the inner tent stays dry. The Power Frame hooks can also be attached when you're wearing gloves.
The special material blend with low stretch ripstop defies extreme weather fluctuations. The outer tent is pulled down low to project from snow and sand. The distance to the ground can be adjusted and functions as a ventilation option. The steep angle of the poles create comfortable spaciousness and headroom.
To protect the environment, the flysheet was made in accordance with the strict bluesign? standard, resource−efficient and environmentally friendly manufacturing.
- 5th season (for extreme conditions )
- Extremely high wind stability and quick/easy to pitch
- Eco−friendly manufacturing
- 2 vestibules
- 2 entrances
- Comfortable entrance area
- Geodesic construction with the Powerframe technology for better stability and fast set up
- Laminated floor resistant against formic acid
- Very high UV resistance
- Powerframe construction increases the wind stability of the tent, while offering greater space inside without making the tent heavier as lighter poles are used.
- 4−way entrance zip
- Both Sides Siliconized. 20 % longer lifespan − double−sided 3−ply coating for excellent UV reflection.
- 8 times more tear resistant − 8−11 kg tear strength compared to 1.3 kg for PU coated fabrics.
- Superior water beading properties, water simply pearls up.
- Stormcord collector for guylines
- Ventilation Hood by an intake rain-protected ventilation. Adjustable via the 4-way entry zipper.
- Sag Free: Minimized sagging of tent material in damp weather thanks to interwoven HT polyester ripstop threads
- Colour Coded for quick and easy setup
- Water-repellent swellable yarn: The cotton wrap swells as the humidity level increases, sealing the seam holes in the process. A water-repellent, fluorocarbon-free finish prevents the yarn from becoming wet and avoids mould stains. The yarn?s polyester core makes it highly tear resistant.
- Number of people: 3 P.
- Pack Size: 60 x 17 cm
- Tent footprint: 7,0 m?
- Inner tent footprint: 4,2 m?
- Linkage: NSL 10,25 mm
- Total Weight: 4870 g