Spacious tent for ultralight trekking and weight−optimizing mountain tours.
Extremely lightweight and wind−stable 3−season tent for weight−watching trekkers, very quick and easy set up thanks to the inner−first construction. The pole arrangement in this 3−person tent creates a cubical interior with a variety of places with comfortable sitting height. A panoramic entrance on each side can be opened wide, allowing for an unobstructed view of your surroundings. Other benefits include the opportunity to sleep cross−wise and easy access to your gear. Both vestibules offer enough space for gear and are well−suited for cooking. Two fully adjustable vents ensure a pleasant microclimate when the entrances are closed. In warm, dry regions the inner tent can be used on its own ? starry sky included!
- Wide opening entrances
- Excellent headroom and space distribution
- Eco−friendly manufacturing
- 2 vestibules
- 2 entrances
- Super−ultralight "inner first" construction
- Comfortable inner tent size
- Excellent head room/space organization
- Curved fly and Inner tent for improved ground ventilation
- Flysheet: 100% Polyamide; 20 D Ripstop both sides Silicone coated 3.000 mm
- Inner tent: 100% Polyamide; 15 D Micro Ripstop
- Floor: 100% Polyamide; 30 D Ripstop Polyurethane coated 3.000 mm.
- Capacity: 3
- Pack Size: 48 x 16 cm
- Tent footprint: 5,8 m?
- Inner tent footprint: 3,8 m?
- Linkage: NFL featherlight 8,7 mm