Light and airy three season tent. It has a large interior space that can accommodate up to 2 people and a spacious hall where we can store all our material.
The Camp XT 2P from Vaude
is an economical and ideal tent for trekking tours sleeping in nature or camping, thanks to its easy assembly and robust construction that perfectly withstand inclement weather, its wide entrance and the height of the tent.
It includes a vestibule where we can store all the material we carry during the journey, a large entrance and ventilation openings in the upper area that provide excellent air circulation inside.
- Robust construction very resistant to wind and rain.
- A lobby with a grand entrance.
- Great ventilation capacity thanks to the openings in the upper part.
- Capacity for two people.
- Size of the transport bag 55 x 22 cm.
- Aluminum rods.
- Double carriage side zipper.
- Sealed zippers.
- Roof: 100% polyester 70D 185T, 3,000 mm polyurethane.
- Inner tent: 100% Polyamide 70D 185T.
- Floor: 100% Polyamide 70D 190T, 5,000 mm polyurethane.
- Height: 105 cm.
- Base of the vestibule: 90 x 90 x 140 cm.
- Base of the room: 140 x 215 cm.
- Approximate weight: 3,000 g.
- Water column: 3,000 mm. ceiling; 5,000 mm. ground.