The Ushi Extreme DS W
pants for women are designed for trekking and climbing. It has a fabric with high elastic performance that allows great freedom of movement and comfort. Robust and highly resistant to abrasion to make these pants a highly durable garment in difficult mountain terrain.
It belongs to the Trangoworld TRX
range designed to satisfy all outdoor athletes, mountaineers, climbers, mountaineers, skiers, etc. that require a garment to face the most extreme climatic and geographical conditions and demand the maximum technical performance from the material they use.
It has a special intermediate sizing in each of the main sizes (+ 5 / -5 cm), indicated in the size table as & quot; Long or Short & quot; followed in each of the main sizes.
- Long pants for women.
- Autumn / winter season.
- Slim Fit cut.
- Resistant and robust Cordura and Free4move elastic fabric.
- Breathable and warm.
- Elastic waist with adjustment belt.
- Reinforcements on knees, bottom and seat.
- Kevlar reinforcements in the areas most exposed to wear.
- Two front pockets with zip closure.
- Two back pockets with zip closure.
- Ventilation zippers on the legs.
- Zippers at the bottom.
- It is independently certified Bluesign & reg; which guarantees that the entire production chain only contains components and only goes through processes that are harmless to people and the environment.
- Approximate weight of 700 g (size M).