Men's lightweight and comfortable convertible pant with stretch. Highly versatile, the legs zip off when the temperatures rise, making it ideal for a wide range of outdoor activities, from hiking and trekking to climbing or daily use and travel.
Breathable fabric wicks moisture away from your skin and is fast−drying. It also has stretch capacity to allow unrestricted movement.
The Men's Temot F1 Pant is constructed in Free2Move, a mono−elastic fabric with a special elastomer component developed by the Trangoworld® R&D+I Department. Free2Move provides garments with good elasticity and body adaptability enabling the user good freedom of movement during a wide range of activities.
- Soft, stretch fabric offers next−to−skin comfort and freedom of movement
- Breathable fabric wicks moisture away from your skin to keep you dry and comfortable
- Fast−drying QD technology
- Pre−formed knees
- Fixed waist with belt
- Side zip pockets with flap
- Rear zip pocket with flap
- Functional and technical design
- Fabric: Free2move & Polyamide Stretch Quick Dry
- Approx. weight: 400 g (size L)