Resistant and robust the Syeber Jacket
is made of Gore-Tex & reg; Two-layer with a removable interior made of Dupont ConforMax Classic fiber.
Perfect for outdoor activities such as for use in the city on rainy and windy days. Thanks to its Gore-Tex & reg; It is totally waterproof and windproof, as well as being very light (only 1000 g in size L)
due to its filling in hollow fibers.
Outer jacket features:
Characteristics of the inner jacket:
- Detachable hood with zip and adjustable.
- Waterproof rubberized main zippered pockets.
- Front zip with flap to prevent entry of water or wind.
- Inside pocket.
- Built in Gore-Tex & reg; of two layers and 122g / m2 that guarantees a very high impermeability and a very adjusted weight.
- Adjustment in the lower part of the garment by tankas.
Approximate total weight: 1000 g. in size L
Gore-Tex & reg ;:
- Very low weight thanks to its filling in Dupont ConforMax in 100g / m2
- Great compression capacity.
- High breathability and great resistance to water for being a fiber garment.
- Girdle at the bottom of the garment elastic with adjustment by tanka.
Garments designed with this technology are products capable of lastingly resisting exposure to water and wind, along with optimum breathability. These are durable products that maximize protection and comfort.