Trekking and hiking pants for women from the well-known brand Trangoworld
, robust and resistant, made of technical Cordura
fabric with water-repellent outer treatment, suitable for trekking and hiking and designed to provide us with all the necessary comforts during our mountain outings.
The Kalk W
pants for trekkers and hikers have bielastic and resistant Cordura QD Free4move
fabric that offers high performance in terms of resistance to abrasion, great perspiration power that allows evacuate the steam generated inside and avoid its condensation, keeping the body comfortable and comfortable.
This design incorporates a Slim Fit
low-hip construction, being a fairly tight and technical cut that allows great comfort and freedom of movement. It has an elastic waist with belt loops and adjustment belt, side pockets for the hands and another with a zip closure located vertically on the leg.
- Specific model for women.
- Resistant and elastic Cordura QD Free4move fabric.
- Water repellent and breathable.
- Slim Fit cut with low hips.
- Brushed interior for a pleasant touch.
- Elastic waist with belt loops and adjustment belt.
- Side pockets.
- Zippered leg pocket.
- Bluesign certification of environmental commitment in the manufacturing process.
- Approximate weight of 545 g.