Women's warm & comfortable soft shell jacket, constructed in Polartec® Power Shield Pro, a soft, stretchy fabric with a windproof membrane and high wicking capacity. It also offers warmth without weight to ensure you stay warm and dry throughout activity.
Ideal for a wide range of outdoor activities, such as hiking, backpacking, cycling, mountain sports, skiing, snowboarding, trek & trail....
The women-specific cut and stretch fabric ensures an ergonomical fit and freedom of movement, while its windproof capacity and breathability ensures exceptional protection against the elements.
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing
- High neck
- Full length zip with inner storm flap
- Velcro adjustable cuffs keep out the cold
- Drawcord adjustable hem prevents heat loss
- Soft and warm fabric is also highly breathable
- Stretch fabric allows total freedom of movement
- Smooth outer surface repels light rain and snow and slips easily under another layer
- Fast-drying fabric wicks moisture away from your body to keep you dry and comfortable
- Hand zip pockets
- Sleeve zip pocket
- Approx. weight: 600 g
Polartec® Power Shield Pro:
A smooth, tightly woven face for great abrasion resistance, and a polyester back for a high warmth-to-weight ratio. The membrane in the middle enables the fabric to block 99% of the wind. The remaining 1% circulates within the fabric which greatly enhances moisture vapor transmission, improving breathability and reducing the risk of heat stress buildup. Polartec® Power Shield® fabrics have the best breathability in the soft shell market. In fact, Polartec® Power Shield® Pro fabrics are 30-50% more breathable than windproof soft shells in dynamic or active conditions.