Mountaineering jacket from The North Face
brand for men, a hybrid model and highly breathable thanks to its ventilation technology.
A lightweight, warm midlayer designed for the most demanding sports.
The Ventrix Hybrid Hoodie
has been made through the revolutionary Ventrix
ventilation technology, a breathable synthetic insulation that regulates body temperature while we move.
An insulated hollow fiber that incorporates a series of laser-cut holes in high-breathability areas, providing a high degree of breathability. When the body is in motion they open to let the air pass through, while if we remain static this ventilation is neutralized, the holes close, retaining the body heat inside.
Its strong and lightweight outer fabric with side panels that offer freedom of movement, greater breathability and comfort.
- Model for men.
- Athletic cut.
- Ventrix insulated slot ventilation technology.
- Main fabric 92% Nylon, 8% elastane.
- DWR water repellent treatment.
- 95% polyester and 5% elastane side panels.
- Vislon & reg; front zip.
- Light, warm and highly breathable.
- Fixed hood with elastic ends.
- Side pockets with zippers.
- Internal zip pocket.
- Approximate weight of 440 g.