Slippers filled with fiber from The North Face
for women, perfect for resting when the temperature is freezing.
The ThermoBall ™ Tent Mule V W
are filled with Thermoball ™ ECO
recycled fibers, with a heat capacity similar to that of feather. Designed with a low profile so that the ankle is free and the movement of the foot is more free.
The ripstop fabric upper designed to resist friction and water, reinforced with a strip of material near the sole.
The sole has rubber inserts to prevent it from slipping.
- Model for women.
- Fiber filling Thermoball ™ ECO , outstanding heat capacity and resistance to humidity.
- Upper 100% recycled materials.
- Warmth and comfort.
- Die-cut EVA insole.
- Thin molded rubber bottom on a highly durable nylon mesh outsole.
- Outsole with molded rubber studs.
- Approximate weight of 210 g.