Waterproof and warm hoodie jacket from The North Face
for children, designed for the practice of winter sports. An insulating and waterproof garment perfect for use on tracks throughout the day thanks to its great comfort and calorific capacity.
The Snowboard Plus Jacket Youth
has been equipped with Heatseeker™
synthetic fibre insulation with high body heat retention capabilities, offering all the necessary heat, a high compressibility index and low weight.
On the other hand, its outer Dryvent 2L
fabric is responsible for providing impermeability to prevent the entry of snow, water or moisture and protection against the elements.
- Youth's model.
- Regular cut.
- Waterproof, breathable and warm.
- Heatseeker™ synthetic fibre filling, 200 g in the torso, 100 g in the sleeves and 80 g in the hood.
- 2 layer Dryvent fabric, waterproof and windbreaker.
- DWR water repellent treatment.
- Elastic hood.
- Fixed anti-snow jacket tail.
- Elastic adjustment cord for the lower hem.
- Identification tag.
- Reflective 3M logos.
- Two hands pockets with zipper.
- Pocket for ski pass with zipper.
- Cuffs with Velcro® closure.
- Internal lycra cuffs to prevent heat loss.
- Fully heat sealed seams.