The Runners 2 Etip Glove is a wind and water-resistant soft shell glove featuring U|R® Powered conductivity for use with a touchscreen device.
Nylon soft shell fabric protects hands from wind and moisture. Silicone palm print provides added grip. Ideal for a wide range of activities; from hiking and trekking to ski touring and snowshoeing. Wear it on its own for unrestricted movement in non-extreme climates or under a shell glove in colder weather.
- Brushed fleece at back of index finger and thumb functions as a nose wipe
- Fully flat-locked palm for comfort and durability
- Lightweight soft shell at back of hand protects from wind and moisture
- Pull-on webbing loop for easy on and off
- Reflective logos at back of hand for running at night
- Silicone print at palm for superior grip
- Wind- and-water-resistant soft shell with touchscreen-compatible U|R® Powered conductivity.
- U|R® Powered fleece for touchscreen capability
- Shell fabric: 100% nylon soft Shell
- Palm: 100% polyester stretch knit with U|R® Powered conductive
UIR® Powered conductive technology enables you to operate touchscreen devices with all five fingers without taking off your gloves. UIR® Powered conductive technology utilizes a conductive polymer coating that can be applied to any fabric and because it doesn’t have to touch your skin it can be integrated into lined and insulated gloves.