Convertible pants from the brand The North Face
for men, designed for those athletes who are looking for a light and quick-drying product.
The Paramount Active Convertible Pant
features a lightweight, breathable and stretchy fabric with FlashDry-XD & trade;
technology that allows moisture to quickly escape to the surface of the fabric and remove it. In addition, its DWR
treatment offers water and moisture repellency.
It incorporates removable leg loops via zippers, reinforcement in the crotch for greater freedom of movement and preformed knees, all seeking comfort and convenience for our outdoor activities in summer.
- Model for men.
- Regular cut.
- Light, elastic and breathable.
- Fabric 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
- FlashDry-XD & trade; technology.
- DWR treatment, water repellent.
- Convertible from length to short, detachable leg loops with zippers.
- Reinforced crotch.
- Preformed knees.
- Partial elastic waist with drawcord.
- Side open pockets.
- Back pocket.
- Zip pocket on the right leg.
- Approximate weight of 350 g.