3-in-1 jacket from The North Face
brand, a versatile garment ideal for daily use in cold climates or during your winter mountain getaways.
The Naslund Triclimate & reg;
is a garment that combines two jackets, an outer jacket with fully sealed seams and DryVent & reg; 2L
which protects against the elements, water, snow or wind and at the same time allows the evacuation of interior humidity thanks to its breathable properties, keeping the body always dry and comfortable.
While the inner layer is a lightweight synthetic insulated jacket that stands out for its low weight, reduces heat loss and increases protection even in the lowest temperatures.
A 3-in-1 model that will adapt to the weather of winter throughout the season, each layer can be used separately or both together according to your needs.
- Adjustable hood with upper reinforcement.
- Two side pockets for hands with secure zip closure and water-repellent finish.
- Adjustment system with elastic cord at the bottom.
- DryVent ™ double layer fabric, waterproof, breathable and with sealed seams.
- Chin guard and lining on the back of the neck.
- Zipper with outer flap.
- Adjustable cuffs with velcro.
- Central zip.
- Two side pockets.
- Elastic cuffs.
- Synthetic fiber interior insulation.