Lightweight and durable two−person tent for high mountaineering and expeditions.
Taped seams and multiple vents.
The fly and canopy are made of lightweight 40D nylon. The fly has 1500 Mm PU and the inner tent has a water−resistant finish. The bucket floor is made of durable 70D Coated Nylon, with 10000 Mm PU Coating and Water−Resistant finish to keep out humidity.
Other features include dual doors, multiple inner pockets, snow stakes and a window.
- Lightweight nylon fly and canopy
- Fully taped, cut−in nylon bucket floor for added structural strength
- Dual doors with poled dual−entry front vestibule
- High−strength reflective guylines with equalisers at multiple attachment points
- DAC poles and stakes deliver an unparalleled strength−to−weight ratio
- PU port window, cold−crack tested to −60?F/−51?C
- High−low venting with multiple venting options throughout
- Glow−in−the−dark, colour−coded zip pulls
- Eight interior pockets, plus stuff pockets to quickly stow tent doors
- Many internal hanger loops
- Four snow stakes included
- Combination of pole sleeves and clips maximises strength and ease of pitch
- Welded reinforcements at critical points on fly
- Fly: 40D Nylon, 1500 Mm PU
- Inner tent: 40D Uncoated Nylon Ripstop, Water−Resistant Finish
- Mesh: 20D Lightweight Nylon Mesh
- Floor:70D Coated Nylon, 10000 Mm PU Coating, Water−Resistant Finish