The Himalayan Parka for men is the ultimate jacket for warmth on expeditions and extremely cold weather. It is designed for climbing and mountaineering athletes that reach the top of summits. 800 fill down keeps elite alpinists protected far above the freezing zone, while the fully baffled adjustable hood and thick, warm draught yoke around the neck & shoulders seals cold out, and keeps warmth in.
The shell exterior provides excellent protection against adverse weather, contributing to the garments excellent strength, toughness and durability. Properties also include windproof and water repellent.
- 800 fill goose down for superior warmth
- Welded baffle construction eliminates cold spots
- Adjustable hood is fully baffled for reliable warmth and zero cold spots
- Thick, warm draught yoke around neck & shoulders seals cold out & keeps warmth in
- Two large chest pockets with external access
- DWR coated shell fabric for additional protection from moisture
- Approximate Weight: 1410g