Large transport bag, both material and textile, from The North Face
brand, made of a very resistant and waterproof material.
The Base Camp Duffel XL
is designed to withstand the worst conditions and uses on an expedition or trip thanks to its resistance fabric and water resistant finishes.
Designed from abrasion resistant and waterproof fabric for great durability and removable top shoulder straps for the option of being carried on the back during longer trips.
- Transport bag.
- Volume 132 liters.
- Construction, of great resistance, resistant to water.
- 1000D thermoplastic laminated TPE fabric, 840D Ballistic Nylon.
- Adjustable and removable technical alpine design shoulder straps.
- New padded side handles.
- D-opening with flap closure and sturdy zip.
- Main compartment with mesh pocket.
- Four compression straps.
- Top pocket for identity documents, waterproof.
- Dimensions 45 x 75.5 x 45 cm.
- Approximate weight of 2,010 g.