The North Face
brand transport bag, both in material and textile, made of a very resistant and waterproof material. Designed to withstand the worst conditions and uses on an expedition or trip.
The Base Camp Duffel L
has a 95-liter capacity, perfect for storing the necessary material. Made with abrasion resistant and waterproof fabric for great durability. Add removable shoulder straps to the top for the option of being carried on your back during longer trips.
A classic within the The North Face
- Capacity of 95 liters.
- Resistant and waterproof fabric, laminated of 1000D PTE fabric and 840D Jr. ballistic nylon
- Extremely waterproof.
- Reinforced base to resist abrasion.
- Inner mesh pocket.
- Two carrying handles.
- Zippered compartment with side flap, allows separate wet clothing, shoes or additional gear without sacrificing bulk.
- Alpine-style shoulder straps.
- Main compartment with mesh pocket and secure zip.
- D-zip with flap.
- Four compression straps.
- Waterproof ID pocket on top.
- Dimensions 40 x 70 x 40 cm.
- Approximate weight of 1840 g.