The Static 11 mm
is an excellent rope with low elasticity and high resistance perfect for working at height and belaying partners in vertical falls. Its recommended use is for rescue operations, positioning and military use.
finish in the last 15 mm of the end of the rope fuses the web and the rope sleeve. It also features the TeNote
microchip marking system, which makes it easier to control and maintain the rope.
- Resistance: 33 kN.
- Minimum resistance with knots of 18 kN.
- Minimum number of falls: 20.
- Elongation (50-150 Kg): 3.3%.
- Shrinkage to water: 1.9%.
- Rope diameter of 10.5 mm.
- Weight per meter: 80 g.
- Diameter: 11 mm.
- Material: Polyamide (PA).
- Type of rope: A.
- Supplied rolled on a spool.
- CE EN 1891 and NFPA 1983 edition 2012.