The Secure 11 mm
is an excellent rope for jobs and interventions where the sleeve and core can be damaged. With its use, the safety margin is significantly increased in cases where objects can fall or there are sharp edges.
Due to its special braided layer sandwich construction, the rope is able to keep the person suspended in case of damage so that they have enough time to rappel to the ground or to a safe anchor point.
It has the Compact
finish in the last 15 mm of the end of the rope, where the core and the rope sleeve merge, to avoid slipping. It also features the TeNote
microchip marking system, which makes it easier to control and maintain the rope.
- Diameter of the rope 11 mm.
- Resistance: 35 kN.
- Minimum resistance with knots: 19.8 kN.
- Maximum impact force 4.3 kN.
- Minimum number of falls: 20.
- Elongation (50-150 Kg): 4.5%.
- Weight per meter of 84.6 g.
- Certifications: CE 1019 and EN 1891.