The Secure 10.5 mm
is an excellent rope for jobs and interventions where the sleeve and core can be damaged. With its use, safety margins are significantly increased in cases where objects can fall or there are sharp edges.
Due to its special braided layer sandwich construction
, the rope is able to keep the person suspended in case of damage to the cover, so that they have enough time to rappel to the ground or to an anchor point sure.
It has the Compact
finish in the last 15 mm of the end of the rope, where the core and the rope sleeve merge, to avoid slipping. It also features the TeNote
microchip marking system, which makes it easier to control and maintain the rope.
CE EN 1891 type A
- Rope diameter of 10.5 mm.
- Resistance: 28 kN.
- Minimum resistance with knots: 18 kN.
- Maximum impact force 4.5 kN.
- Minimum number of falls: 20.
- Elongation (50-150 Kg): 4.6%.
- Supplied rolled on a spool.
- Weight per meter of 75 g.