Climbing shoes from the Tenaya
brand. Designed for the practice of sport climbing, for all types of sloping routes.
have the RBRX
system (Maximum range of response and balance), a new technology that favors dynamic response in movement, amplitude of performance and perfect balance. for
It incorporates SXR Dynamic
technology, a movement adjustment system that manages to improve precision and comfort.
- Microfiber material.
- Cord closure system.
- Cotton lining with TXT treatment.
- Narrow multilayer 2D template.
- Double Palmilla GI 1.8 and TST 150.
- Two-way two-layer lycra tongue.
- Vibram XS Grip 3.5 mm sole.
- Approximate weight of 340 g.
climbing shoes, due to their artisanal manufacturing process, can lead to small aesthetic imperfections in their finish, and their functionality and performance are not affected in any way.