Tanta is the ideal climbing shoe for long days of rock or indoor training, neither too soft nor too hard, its response is perfect to all foot movements helping to achieve greater precision and comfort.
It has a rubber on the front for toe and instep supports that in addition to structuring this part of the shoe helps to increase its resistance to abrasion. Its three-layer gusset has a maximum opening and ensures a quick and easy fit.
- Maximum comfort with many of the qualities of a high-performance shoe.
- Exceptional response to foot width.
- Gusset with maximum opening for quick and easy fitting.
- Super adherent front rubber in which, in addition to using toe supports, it structures this part of the shoe and increases its resistance to abrasion.
- Template with four micro layers for a perfect distribution of force.
- Suitable for all types of vertical and slightly sloping routes and rock and indoor training.
- Microfiber upper.
- Cotton lining with TXT treatment.
- Palmilla2D PLT 10.