Suunto never ceases to surprise and the Suunto Ambit3 Peak GPS watch has done just that: Track and analyze your performance to progress. Connect your watch wirelessly to your iPhone and use the free Suunto Movescount App to adjust the watch on the go and visually enrich, relive and share your experience to make every move count.
The desire to be faster is universal. Whether you’re pushing your limits on the trail, on your bike or in the water, Suunto Ambit3 Peak GPS watch is your invaluable training tool to become the best you can be. The GPS & barometer provide highly accurate speed and distance, thanks to FusedAlti™ technology, while the heart rate monitor lets you train within your ideal zone.
Using the Suunto Movescount App on your smartphone, stay up to date by seeing call,
text message and push notifications directly on the Suunto Ambit3 Peak or Ambit3 Sport.
No need to stop your training to see who’s calling. It also offers a great way to showcase your Move to your friends on social media. With one tap you can turn your route into a Suunto Movie and share the adventure. The Suunto Movie visualizes your route on a 3D map, which includes key metrics, and you can add photos from your adventure to tell the whole story.
Like the previous models, the Ambit3 Peak allows you to navigate routes previously downloaded from Movescount.com or routes you have created yourself and the Ambit3 has now been updated so that its battery life lasts longer: with GPS turned on it can record a point every 60seconds for up to 50 hours.
You can change general settings offline (e.g. device language, tone settings, time format). Customizing sport modes requires an internet connection over Wi-Fi or cellular.
Visit Suunto App Zone to get great new features for your Ambit watch. And if you can't find what you want, use Suunto App Designer to create your own Suunto App and upload it to your watch.
- Route navigation use the tracks you downloaded to the device to navigate on the go
- Up to 50 h battery life with GPS, recording every 60 seconds
- Digital compass: full tilt compensation for precise reading, bearing lock with orienting indicator, 5º compass accuracy and 1º compass resolution.
- Choose between GPS or barometer or even combine between both, with FusedAlti™ technology. Both the ascent & descent as well as the vertical speed are based on air pressure, resulting in extremely precise readings.
- Heart rate can be displayed either as % of max. hour, real time average and maximum heart rate. It also provides EPOC and VO2 max values, calories used, recovery time and much more
- Connectivity to other devices via Bluetooth Smart
- Take photos during your Move showing your current speed, distance, and more with Suunto Movescount App and smartphone
- Create a Suunto Movie of your Move with 3D map, key metrics and images
- Share your experience instantly to your social media networks
- Customize your device from anywhere and adjust settings from your iphone in real time so that you can receive texts and e-mails or calls while you're on the go.
- Suunto Movescount App is compatible with numerous devices, such as 3rd generation iPad and later models, iPad Mini/iPad Air, iPhone 4s/ 5/ 5c & 5s & iPod touch 5th generación.
- Battery life (GPS active):16, 24 or 50h with GPS recording rate of 1, 5 or 60 seconds
- Dimensions: 50 x 50 x 17 mm.
- Screen resolution: 128x128
- Approx. Weight: 92 g
In the box: Suunto Ambit3 Peak Black, Suunto Smart Sensor and heart rate belt, USB cable, Quick Guide,Warranty Leaflet.