The Ignite Proton WindS
is a harness designed and carefully studied for maintenance work on wind turbines. A thermoformed pelvic padding (AIRPAD) and a refined design that leaves no aspect of comfort or handling to chance. It has a plastic sliding plate and aluminum climbing protection ring, suitable for carabiners with an opening width of 10.5 mm or more.
The central chest ring always adapts perfectly to the user. The shoulder and leg pads, which are adapted to the shape of the body, rest gently on the body and distribute loads optimally. The excess strap can be fixed using a practical winding system so that it does not get in the way.
This model, apart from the En 361 and EN 358 buckles, has a belt buckle in accordance with the EN 353-1 standard for climbing through sliding fall arrest devices on a rigid anchor line.
Of course, the standard equipment includes shaped material tapes and tool rings to meet all needs. It stands out for its comfort, its concept of colors and its design.
Equivalence of sizes:
- Integral harness for rope work on wind turbines.
- Quick stainless steel buckles.
- EN 353-1 ring for climbing sliding fall arrest devices on a rigid anchor line.
- Aluminum dorsal and pectoral fall arrest rings.
- Side fastening rings.
- Reinforcement in the lumbar area to avoid premature wear.
- Admissible weight of 140 kg.
- Approximate weight of 3 kg.
- Certifications: CE EN 358, EN 361 and 353-1.
- XS-M : Waist 650-1150 mm.
- M-XXL : Waist 800-1300 mm.
- XXL-5XL : Waist 950-1450 mm.