Small precision compass for comfortable use in orienteering races. The needle is wide and reliable, allowing quick decision making. Includes magnifying glass to be able to see the symbols and smallest values of the maps.
- Serrated ring.
- Transparent base with non-slip pads and rounded edges.
- Balanced for the northern hemisphere.
- Plastic bezel material.
- Drawstring with removable snap closure and wrist closure. Easy to detach to work with the map.
- Magnifying glass
- Symbols template for orientation.
- Metric scales in 1:25, 1:50, 1: 15K, mm.
- Dimensions: 106 x 58 mm.
- Approximate weight of 43 g.