The new Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil® Dry Sacks are more than 50% lighter than the brand's Dry Sacks. They’re made of Siliconized Cordura®, which is one of the lightest and toughest waterproof nylon fabrics available. Now you don’t have to choose between keeping your gear dry and keeping it light.
Ideal for backpacking, cycle touring, travelling and more.
- Ultra-Sil® 30D siliconised high-tenacity Cordura® nylon fabric for exceptional strength
- Ultra-Sil® fabric has a 2,000mm waterhead
- Non-wicking Hypalon roll-top closure with stiffener at the top for an improved seal
- Fully seam sealed for water resistance
- Translucent for easy visibility of contents
- Slippery finish for easy packing
- Round base in all sizes
- Capacity: 13 L.
- Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water.
- Dimensions: 53x23 cm.