The Orbit II
ski mountaineering boot by Scott
is presented as a light boot that allows you to attack long ascents and with high performance in the descent.
This level is achieved thanks to the Powerlite Carbon
construction that combines the advantages of Grilamid and carbon. The Twin One
closure system in X, improves the fit with a more contained weight. To complete this model, the PWR LITE
liner incorporates a Gore-Tex & reg;
membrane that guarantees dry feet during crossings of several days with variable weather conditions.
- Powerlite Carbon construction, made of Grilamid with carbon inserts.
- Bending index of 115.
- Rotation of 60º.
- Last of 103.5 mm.
- TwinOne & reg; closure system X-Closure.
- Two micro-adjustable Ergal hooks.
- Dynamic Power velcro strap.
- Certified Dynafit inserts.
- Vibration damping system.
- Vibram rubber sole.
- PWR Lite Mid Gore-Tex ankle boot.
- Approximate weight of 1235 g