Technical and lightweight high−performance boots from the Scarpa
brand for women. Perfect for technical mountaineering, high mountain trekking and winter mountaineering, they have high performance and extreme lightness.
The Triolet Gtx W
have been designed in 3mm thick hydro−repellent leather, offering an optimal ratio between durability and adaptability, highly resistant to tearing and abrasion typical of high mountain terrain.
They incorporate a membrane with Gore−Tex & reg;
waterproof and breathable technology, which protects your feet from inclement weather and the humidity of the snow, without sacrificing an iota of breathability. Sole Vibram & reg;
, which stands out for its grip, traction and durability, providing safety on all types of surfaces.
They are light boots to be able to move quickly through mountainous terrain in all high mountain activities in difficult terrain, they are also compatible with semi−automatic crampons for greater safety and versatility of the footwear.
- Model for women.
- Compatibility with semi−automatic crampons.
- Designed with rubber protection along the entire contour of the boot to protect it from abrasion.
- Suede Water resistant 3mm upper.
- Gore−Tex & reg; membrane Performance Comfort Footwear.
- Pro Fiber XT 20 midsole.
- Vibram Pentax II XT sole.
- Approximate weight of 690 g. (½ pair of size 38).