brand expedition boots, suitable for technical alpine ascents. Manufactured with the highest quality materials that guarantee excellent performance in high mountains.
The Phantom Tech
have a gaiter made of KCN-Tech Fabric and S-Tech Fabric, thanks to this combination of materials they will give us great resistance to abrasion and wear, in addition to the waterproof membrane Outdry & reg;
, we can maintain a correct waterproofing.
Add Carbon Fiber insole, insulating and padded insole composed of Cocona & reg; and aluminum
and sole Vibram & reg; 0Gravity
with great resistance to abrasion and grip.
- KCN-Tech Fabric and S-Tech Fabric outer gaiter.
- Outdry & reg; waterproof and breathable membrane.
- Waterproof zipper and elastic adjustment at the top.
- Inner liner (not removable) made of EVA 4 mm, aluminum and Primaloft & reg; .
- Carbon fiber and EVA inner sole.
- Cocona & reg; template and aluminum.
- Vibram & reg; outsole.
- Compatible with automatic crampons.
- Approximate weight of 830 g (½ pair size 42 EU).