The Mont Blanc Pro is a technical mountaineering boot with a rigid sole and built−in sock. Waterproof & breathable Gore−Tex® membrane keeps your feet dry and comfortable. Ideal for the most demanding high mountaineeering activities.
3mm water−resistant suede upper with SCARPA® SOCK−FIT system. This system offers the latest evolution in terms of function, agility and comfort. It consists of a construction system that envelopes the foot, removing all superficial folds and overlapping. Made of Schoeller® stretch fabric tongue, resistant and breathable.
PU ribbing is directly injected onto the S−TECH stretch fabric, which evenly spread the pressure of the laces over the entire foot. The gaiter integrated into the upper, with double press button closure, protects and envelops the foot.
Total Traction sole with TPU rigid insole offering maximum support and torsional stability. Suited for use with automatic crampons.
- 3mm water−resistant suede upper
- Gore−Tex®Performance Comfort Footwear waterproof & breathable membrane keeps your feet dry and comfortable
- TPU coating protects against the elements
- Sock−Fit gaiter system made of durable Shoeller® stretch fabric
- PU ribbing
- Pro Fiber 20 insole
- Vibram® Total Traction outersole offers an exceptional grip on all surfaces, even when wet
- Approx. weight: 910 g (½ pair)