Flexible boots for trekking and hiking by the Italian brand Scarpa
, light and resistant, are capable of facing all types of mountain terrain thanks to their qualities that make them a reliable and versatile boot at the height of any circumstance.
The Mistral Gtx
have an upper that combines leather and synthetic material, achieving a boot resistant to abrasion and wear and tear with good durability.
It incorporates a Gore-Tex
membrane that provides protection against humidity as well as breathability, keeping feet dry and ventilated even when external conditions are unfavorable and humid.
Midsole made of injected PU cushioning material to absorb impacts and irregularities of the ground in the tread.
Sole Vibram & reg; Energy II / XS Trek
which is characterized by its great durability and resistance to abrasion, counting in turn with a stud that allows maximum adherence and grip even on slippery terrain.
- Combination of leather and synthetic fabrics.
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex membrane.
- Injected PU midsole.
- Internal TPU structure for torsional reinforcement.
- Vibram & reg; sole Energy II / XS Trek with great grip and durability.
- Approximate weight of 600 g (1/2 pair size 42 EU).