boot by Scarpa
features a strong design with a high range of motion. Thanks to the Grilamid and Carbon
shell and the Pebax
tongue, it achieves a good balance between weight and performance. Its ski / walk system with a compact and minimalist lever is easy to change and presents an intuitive, safe and durable operation.
The boot is designed with Carbon Core
technology, a carbon fiber frame that runs the length of the boot under the foot providing stiffness, improving power transfer, while retaining a flex looking for greater comfort.
The closure and adjustment of the boot is achieved with a combination of a Boa
closure system in the lower shell and a combination of hook and velcro on the strap at the top of the shaft, with a wide width to improve support by promoting speed. The FBC buckle with quick buckle closure allows, once placed, to serve without adjustment, both for ascending with the free buckle, and descending with it pressed.
- Grilamid shell and Pebax reed.
- Boa closure system and single loop on the shaft with wide and light velcro.
- Sturdy ski / walk mechanism by lever.
- Carbon Core EVO Technology.
- Bending of 20-22 degrees.
- X cage EVO to improve rigidity without increasing weight.
- 62 degrees of rotation capacity.
- Quick Step TLT system , new inserts for TLT bindings that are more comfortable and quick to put on.
- RECCO technology integrated.
- Sole Vibram UFO EVO minimalist and light.
- Thermoformable Pro Flex Evo liner with maximum flex, from the INTUITION range.
- Flex Index 95.
- Width 102 mm.
- Approximate weight 1260 g (size 27 Mp).