Lightweight and sturdy women's shoes from Saucony
brand, a model within the Xodus
line for the enjoyment of trail running. It offers high levels of protection, great stability and grip with a very low weight.
The Xodus ISO W
has a breathable upper with Isofit
system that achieves a precise and personalized fit in the middle of the foot.
They incorporate PWRTRAC
sole developed by the brand itself which presents an aggressive design with a prominent multi-directional finish that allows excellent grip especially on fatty terrains and optimum durability.
They incorporate a Midsole of great cushioning with system Everun
and a drop of only 4mm for a more natural strike.
A perfect model for medium and long distance races on technical terrain or dirt roads.
- Women's model.
- Breathable and comfortable upper.
- Isofit adjustment system in the middle zone.
- Built-in tab.
- Midsole with Everun technology for increased damping.
- Neutral strike.
- 4mm drop.
- PWRTRACK high-grip sole in wet terrain.
- Multidirectional signaling.
- Approximate weight of 261 g (½ pair in size 38.5 EU).