The X Pro R80
have a Flex of 80, adjustable and that achieves a total transmission for the strongest descents, but without losing comfort.
technology adapts to the skier's foot while allowing great transmission of power from the leg to the ski.
The upper is built with a double frame, an upper one in the upper with a pivoting axis at the ankle and the lower frame that is completely attached to the sole. With this we achieve a total wrapping of the foot, more comfort to put on and take off the boot and, having the integrated sole, a total transmission from edge to edge.
The 24mm pivot point reduces play at the boot's ankle for a direct, precise drive.
- Field of use: All Mountain.
- PU shell built in 2 Twinframe zones to generate greater comfort and transmission.
- 4 aluminum hooks with micrometric adjustment + 35 mm Power Strap.
- 3D hook on the instep that allows it to be put in 3 positions for maximum customization of the boot to the user.
- Last 100 mm wide.
- Flex 80.
- Approximate weight of 2128 g (½ pair size 24.5 MP).