The new hiking shoe Go W specifically for women, has been designed for outdoor enthusiasts who want to recharge their batteries and reconnect with nature.
Its resistant mesh and the Contagrip & reg; outsole offer adequate protection and grip on all your summer walks or on dry terrain.
With its SensiFlex & trade; technology, the construction adapts perfectly to the anatomy of the woman's foot. With its simple lines and a range of colors, these outdoor shoes bring style, comfort and practicality from the first moment.
- Sole: Contagrip & reg; MD focuses on long-term use. It uses the most durable compound and has a stud pattern that works equally well on hard, smooth, soft or slippery surfaces.
- Construction: Two flex panels allow natural expansion and flexion of the forefoot, preserving support.
- EnergyCell : High performance EVA foam that cushions impacts.
- Synthetic upper: Synthetic material of the upper that offers great resistance and protection for outdoor activities.
- Textile and mesh lining: Soft and breathable lining for maximum comfort.
- Protective toe cap: Protective piece of rubber, leather or synthetic material on the area of the fingers.
- Welded upper: No-sew upper construction makes for a smooth feel and fits like a glove.
- OrthoLite & reg; die-cut: OrthoLite & reg; the footbed offers superior cushioning, unprecedented comfort, breathability and durability; Plus, it's one of the most cost-effective ways to increase shoe comfort and performance.
- Flat laces: Flat laces reduce pressure points on the instep, so the fit is even and comfortable.
- Approximate weight: 280 g (1/2 pair).