brand trail running socks, improve support, help reduce fatigue and limit foot movement inside the shoe, so you can run with greater intensity and for longer on technical terrain.
The Nso Long Run
belong to the Nso
collection, a fabric that incorporates a mineral oxide point to activate and reflect energy, which improves muscle tone, recovery and balance.
Another addition is the NanoGLIDE & reg;
anti-blister treatment that prevents blistering as it reduces friction with fewer delicate spots and NerinoG
fibers that reduce the proliferation of bacteria. Highly breathable and prevents odors, thus ensuring long-lasting freshness.
- Unisex model.
- Average thickness.
- Partial compression.
- Collection Nso.
- Anatomical design of the left and right foot.
- 80% polyamide, 9% polypropylene, 2% polyester and 6% elastane fabric.
- NanoGLIDE & reg; significantly reduces the friction between the sock and the skin.
- NerinoG, reduces the proliferation of bacteria.
- Quantum Energy, return of energy.
- Protector of the ankle bones.
- Ankle control, the sock maintains its position in the ankle area to prevent blisters.
- Elastic bridge and ankle support.
- Non-slip sole.
- Protection on the toe.
- Flat seams on the fingers.
- Approximate weight of 27 g.