Trail running socks from the Salomon
brand, they manage humidity and fight bad odors. They incorporate an adaptable length shaft to increase protection.
The Nso Leg-UP
belong to the Nso
collection, a fabric that incorporates a mineral oxide point to activate and reflect energy, which improves muscle tone, recovery and balance.
Another of the fabrics is Dryarn & reg;
, a 100% recyclable light natural fiber, hydrophobic as it does not absorb body perspiration for maximum freshness and NerinoG
reduces the proliferation of bacteria . Highly breathable and prevents odors, thus ensuring long-lasting freshness.
- Unisex model.
- Light thickness.
- Partial compression.
- Collection Nso.
- Adjustable length shaft, to increase protection.
- Fabric 56% polyamide, 21% Microlon & reg ;, 16% polypropylene, 4% elastane, 3% silicone.
- Dryarn & reg ;, 100% recyclable natural hydrophobic fiber.
- NerinoG, reduces the proliferation of bacteria.
- Quantum Energy, return of energy.
- Protector of the ankle bones.
- Ankle control, the sock maintains its position in the ankle area to prevent blisters.
- Elastic bridge and ankle support.
- Non-slip sole.
- Protection on the toe.
- Flat seams on the fingers.
- Approximate weight of 44 g.