men's lightweight and waterproof shoes, designed for trekking and hiking on mixed terrain.
The Odyssey GTX
incorporate an adjustment in the design of the extra comfortable upper since there is more space in the toe area so that the feet have more space over long distances. They add a waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX & reg;
membrane, which adds an internal layer of thermal insulation to keep feet warm and protected in winter.
The strong point lies in the Energy Save
midsole, a durable polyurethane foam that offers added cushioning and protection for long-distance hiking.
- Model for men.
- GORE-TEX & reg; membrane, waterproof and breathable.
- Upper 3D Mesh, provides maximum breathability.
- Contagrip & reg; outsole MA, rubber compound to provide confidence on wet, dry, hard or slippery surfaces.
- Energy Save midsole, cushioning and protection.
- Stability rocker midsole, offers the greatest possible contact on smooth ground for greater stability.
- Flat laces.
- Reinforced tongue.
- Protective toe cap.
- Molded EVA midsole.
- Drop 10 mm.
- Approximate weight of 345 g (½ pair size 8.5 UK).