brand jacket for alpine skiing and freeride.
The Icerocket Jacket
provides the necessary protection during our freeride descents. Its outer fabric has AdvancedSkin Dry
technology which offers a water column resistance of 10,000 mm / cm² and the same breathability index.
This model allows correct mobility thanks to its 4-way stretch fabric. It incorporates 100 g / m² synthetic fiber filling as thermal insulation, allowing us to keep the interior warm even in extremely cold conditions.
- Men's model for alpine skiing and snowboarding.
- 4-Way Stretch 2L elastic and breathable outer fabric.
- AdvancedSkin Dry 10/10 fabric.
- 100 g / m² synthetic fiber filling.
- AdvancedSkin Warm Technology.
- Motion Fit.
- Adjustable and removable hood.
- Snow skirt.
- Articulated sleeves.
- Underarm ventilation zippers.
- Adjustable cuffs with velcro.
- Lycra inner cuffs with thumbholes.
- Sealed seams.
- Side and chest pockets.
- Sleeve pocket for ski pass.
- Inner mesh pocket and another compatible with electronic devices.
- Approximate weight of 1103 g.