bindings designed for advanced ski mountaineering and freeride skiers looking for a powerful and reliable binding.
The Guardian MNC 16 S
binding offers a superior range of resistance compared to its little sister the MNC13, allowing a regulation between the values 7 and 16 DIN, a range aimed at skiers who exert great power in their technique. descent.
It has brakes in the area of the skate and a rear locking system (Hike & Ride technology) that adds 2 different hikes to be able to adapt perfectly to the slope we face when foiling.
Low profile chassis of only 31.5 mm that allows to keep the boot closer to the snow, increasing the sensations and improving the transmission of the force exerted to the skis.
All this makes it a precise binding on the descent and very comfortable to use, without being too heavy and directed for freeriders or mountain skiers who, with a ski of wide dimensions, seek to make the most of the descents.
This new model has the MNC safety certificate thanks to the mobile pedal on the toe that facilitates lateral exit.
Check the compatibility of your boot with this binding in the attached PDF
- The Hike & Ride derailleur allows you to change the position between downhill and uphill mode without taking off your shoes. It is placed on the back of the binding, it engages easily by pulling back with the pole without removing your skis.
- 31.5mm low profile with sliding pedal.
- The oversized platform provides transmission of force and reaction for faster turns and more precision.
- Automatic adjustment tabs.
- High lateral transmission.
- For a skier's weight from 60 kg.
- 55mm adjustment range, 7 half sizes.
- DIN scale 7-16.
- Includes brake.
- Adjustment range 265-320 mm.
- Weight per fixing 1495 g.