Innovative model of trail running shoes from the French brand Salomon
, developed to offer high performance in wet or muddy terrain thanks to an aggressive sole with a more prominent lug than its predecessor, the Speedcross < / i>.
The Cross Pro have a construction in the upper with Knit fabric, light and breathable, together with Matryx technology, a highly resistant material that in addition to helping to maintain breathability and protection in the roughest terrain.
They have a Contagrip & reg; outsole. TA with prominent studs for maximum grip on greasy and wet terrain. The multidirectional tacking allows us to move in all directions with a quick reaction.
Thanks to the high-performance EnergyCell technology, we will obtain optimal damping for better performance after hours of racing.
- Model for men.
- Contagrip & reg; outsole TA, aggressive studs for great grip on soft and wet surfaces.
- Lightweight upper with heat seals and Knit fabric.
- Matryx technology, highly resistant.
- Quicklace tying system.
- EnergyCell, cushioning in midsole.
- Molded EVA insole, improves comfort by mimicking the natural shape of the foot.
- Seamless construction.
- Drop 8 mm.
- Approximate weight of 290 g (½ pair size 8 UK).