brand backpack, created for backcountry skiing as it has details that improve and facilitate the transport of the necessary material for this demanding sport.
The Winter Train 26
made with ROBIC & reg;
, a highly tenacious, strong and special fabric that is more resistant to tears than conventional nylon. Thanks to its Contact Flow Fit
system of open structure, hollowed back panel and air channels to offer the most effective perspiration on the most complex days.
Compression straps, diagonal system for transporting skis and compartment for avalanche shovel and probe, all to round off a model for touring skiers looking for lightness and comfort.
- Capacity of 26 liters.
- 100Dx100D Nylon and 210D Ripstop ROBIC & reg; fabric, resistance and durability.
- Contact-Fit Flow charging system.
- Compatible with hydration system.
- Compartment for avalanche shovel and probe.
- Side access to main compartment.
- Reflective elements.
- Pole holder.
- Ice ax holder.
- Ergonomic EVA straps with 3D ventilation.
- Ventilated adjustable belt.
- Pocket for crampons, leathers and wet clothes.
- Diagonal attachment for skis with magnetic buckles.
- Dimensions of 53 x 30 x 24 cm.
- Approximate weight of 840 g.