Approach shoes from the Salewa
brand for women, with a design for technical and rocky terrain where good control and grip are needed in the tread.
The Wildfire GTX W
features a lace-up design to the toe for an excellent fit and reinforced areas for increased durability.
They add a POMOCA Speed Mtn
sole that offers a more technical and precise grip for alpine and rocky terrain.
While its Gore-Tex & reg; Extended Comfort
provides waterproofing and breathability to keep our feet dry at all times.
They adjust more precisely to the ankle area thanks to the 3F
system, while its Climbing Lacing
system provides the adjustment to the toe of the shoe.
- Model for women.
- Reinforced and breathable upper.
- Laces up to the toe.
- Gore-Tex & reg; membrane Extended Comfort, waterproof and breathable.
- Pomoca Speed Mtn sole, resistance and grip.
- EXA technology, material that covers the side of the foot.
- 3F system, which adapts to the foot for greater flexibility, adjustment and firmness in the support of the heel and ankle.
- Heel 11 mm (Heel Stack Height 28 mm / Toe Stack Height 17 mm).
- Approximate weight of 365 g (½ pair size 5.5 UK).