Mid-cut shoes from the Salewa
brand, designed to make the most of an all-terrain sole on rocky and technical routes.
The Ultra Flex Mid GTX
incorporates a waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex
membrane that guarantees perfect insulation against moisture, while also having a high level of perspiration to maintain the perfectly dry and comfortable interior.
The Michelin Ultra Train
sole, designed for mountain running and active and dynamic trekking. Suits rocky, mixed and snow terrain. In addition, thanks to their excellent ventilation they will provide us with greater comfort during training.
They incorporate a 3F
system, designed to provide the foot with greater support through the lacing system in the midfoot and Motion Guidance
to help the natural movement of the foot. < br>
- Model for men.
- Waterproof and breathable membrane Gore-Tex Extended Comfort .
- Michelin Ultra Train outsole.
- Breathable lining.
- Ortholite insole.
- Quick tying system.
- 3F system, they accommodate the foot and make it more comfortable.
- Flex Collar, anatomical shaft. It allows the ankle to have a greater margin of movement backwards.
- Product suitable for vegans .
- Drop 8 mm.
- Approximate weight of 370 g (½ pair size 8.5UK).