Boots specially designed for trekking or mountaineering activities from the Salewa
brand, ideal for overcoming rocky or snowy terrain in mid-winter mountains. These are boots from the Mountaineering
series, they have a low weight and a 360 ° protection in the contour of the boots.
The Rapace GTX
provide greater comfort in the ankle area thanks to the 3F System Evo
and include a technical closure system with metal hooks, with a lacing system that adjusts to the boot for a precise and precise tread.
An optimal grip provided by its sole Vibram & reg; Durable WTC
with great traction. Its special, more ergonomic cut takes into account the shape of the foot and acts as one more extension of our body.
- 3F System Evo system, freedom of movement in the ankle area.
- Multi Fit Footbed insole, three-dimensional shape.
- Cleansport NXT technology, treatment to avoid the formation of odors.
- 360º rubber reinforcement.
- Climbing Lacing system.
- GoreTex Performance Comfort lining, waterproof and breathable.
- Very resistant 1.8mm Nubuk fabric.
- Nylon insole.
- Vibram & reg; sole WTC.
- Approximate weight of 680 g (½ pair size 8.5 UK).