Boots specially designed for trekking or mountaineering activities of the Salewa
brand for women, ideal for overcoming rocky terrain or with snow in the middle of the mountain. These are boots within the Mountaineering
series, they have a low weight and 360 ° protection around the boots.
The Rapace GTX W
provide greater comfort in the ankle area thanks to the 3F System Evo
and include a technical closure system with metal hooks and laces that adjust to the boot for a precise and precise tread.
An optimal grip provided by its sole Vibram & reg; Durable WTC
with great traction. Its special, more ergonomic cut takes into account the shape of the foot and acts as one more extension of our body.
- Model for women.
- 3F System Evo system, freedom of movement in the ankle area.
- Multi Fit Footbed insole, three-dimensional shape.
- Cleansport NXT technology, treatment to avoid the formation of odors.
- 360º rubber reinforcement.
- Climbing Lacing system.
- GoreTex Performance Comfort lining, waterproof and breathable.
- Very resistant 1.8mm Nubuk fabric.
- Nylon insole.
- Vibram & reg; sole WTC.
- Approximate weight of 550 g (½ pair size 5.5 UK).