Lightweight jacket from the Salewa
brand for men, ideal to protect ourselves in mountain races or when we practice a more dynamic trekking. Designed to adapt to the needs of the body thanks to the functional properties of the materials with which it has been made.
The Pedroc Hybrid 2 Jacket
combines two types of fabric, a highly breathable, windproof and durable Powertex
fabric, for protection in exposed areas such as the shoulders. On the other hand, a 4-way stretch fabric DuraStretch & reg;
2.5 layers for freedom of movement, waterproof and breathable.
- Model for men.
- Athletic cut.
- Durastretch flexlite DWR 155 main fabric, for freedom of movement.
- Powertex inserts for strength.
- DWR water repellent treatment.
- Lightweight, durable, breathable, waterproof and windproof.
- Warm ergonomic hood trimmed in Lycra.
- Elastic cuffs and waist.
- Full zip.
- Chest pocket with zip.
- Smooth interior finish.
- Bodymapping, adaptation to the body.
- Elastic inserts to facilitate movement.
- Approximate weight of 296 g.